Wednesday, September 15, 2004

cellphone ko! waaaahhhh!

i lost my 2 month old nokia 6230 phone yesterday! waaaaaaahhhhhh!

ang sakit isipin pero i'm just telling myself na kung hindi yun ang nawala, baka kung ano pa ang nangyari sa akin. would you believe that yesterday, my pearl earring got loose when i was powdering my face at muntikan ko ng hindi makita sa kotse. i found it after almost half an hour of twisting my body looking for it under the seats (it was raining hard so i was also holding an umbrella). afterwhich, i went to mcdonalds. ten minutes into the store, one of the staff at mcdo came up to me and gave me my watch which i accidentally left on the first table i occupied. so because of these two indicents, i was so alert the hwole day, thinking that one of my phones might get stolen or something (i have two phones with me, one with a globe line, another with a smart line).

and then around 8:00 p.m., i was in SM city looking at the bridal exhibit and i told jojie that i did not like teh way one of the caterers set up the couple's table. so he told me to take a picture of the setup so we can show batis asul what we do not like. lo and behold, my phone was not in my bag anymore! i was starting to panic but then i told myself that i probably left in the car. i called that line usign my other line, the phone was already off. so whoever had it already turned it off. and just like that, it was gone! haaaaay!

sana makarma yung kumuha! bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lyra said...

Aww! Buti na lang bagay lang ang nawala! :)

Saturday, September 18, 2004 12:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home