Tuesday, August 31, 2004

The Writer

inspired by dang's results, i took an online test, you know one of those which is supposed to tell you who you really are. anyway, this is test is about how one is as a blogger and my result is as follows:

I am The Writer

Words captivate me. And, I like to capture words. Blogging enables me to write often. It also provides a place for me to share what I write with a reading public. I can be funny, inspiring, intelligent, cynical, or morbid. It doesn't matter what I write about in my blog. It only matters that I write.

hmmm.... is this true? i've started writing since i was a kid and i was a part of the schoolpaper till fourth year high school. i used to love writing! i can write and write and write about just anything and everything. i was also a moody writer which means my moods dictated what i wrote about. i was supposed to enrol in creative writing for college (as a course!) but psych was my first choice and when i got accepted, i opted to go to psych instead.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home