Tuesday, August 03, 2004

vows

bernard and i went to the OLCP last saturday to see if our misalette was already checked. i was so happy to see that our vows were approved.

here are the vows we're planning to use for the giving of the rings:

Bernard: I, Bernard, take you, Clarice, as my friend and love, beside me and apart from me, in laughter and in tears, in conflict and tranquility, asking that you be no other than yourself, loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not know yet, in all the ways that life may find us.

Clarice, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Clarice: I, Clarice, take you, Bernard, as my friend and love, beside me and apart from me, in laughter and in tears, in conflict and tranquility, asking that you be no other than yourself, loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not know yet, in all the ways that life may find us.

Bernard, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.



don't you just love it? i got it from a christian misalette. i was so afraid that the priest would take it out. buti na lang talaga pinayagan niya. i so love the lines "loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not know yet, in all the ways that life may find us". for me, it speaks of how marriage should really be.

i'm so excited na! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger barefoot said...

hi clarice!! :) i check your blog every so often for updates...galing!! ang dami nyo na na-accomplish..hehe. inggit...hay. ;P link kita ha!

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 2:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home