Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Jojie and I are currently at Coffee Bean... he working on yet another report while I, of course, am writing all my to do's for the clients' preps. To help me focus, I listen to music in my laptop and I forgot that I have The Prayer in my songlist. Hearing the song made me stop and remember my walk down the aisle, seeing Jojie waiting for me at the altar. I get goosebumps just seeing him in my mind. I am so blessed to have him.

Need to find a place, guide us with your grace, give us faith so we'll be saved...

Thank you so much, Lord.

It's so good to remember.

---

Still in Coffee Bean...

Say this out loud: wehehehehe!

Now, say it with a high-pitched voice.

Now, say it much like the sound of a horse screaming.

Got it?

Now, that's the sound of the laugh of the girl at the far left table.

Geesh! I can't concentrate because of her laugh. Damn!

I promised myself never to be loud in any restaurant or coffee shop ever again coz the girl typing in another part of the room might just be blogging about me.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home