Tuesday, April 05, 2005

coffee shops


a. taken an hour ago (SBC morato)
b. taken a few weeks ago (SBC morato...notice we sit in the same table? pareho backgroound eh)
c. taken on black saturday (UCC morato)

Jojie and I love working in coffee shops. We are able to focus more when we're not home. When we're home we end up watching tv all the time that we don't get any work done. Like, today, for example, Jojie and I were at home all day. I was supposed to work on my clients' weddings and Jojie was supposed to write a report. But of course we were not able to accomplish a single thing. We woke up at 10:30. Had lunch at 1 p.m. Cleaned up until 2:00. Looked at our respective laptop monitors from 2:00 to 3:30 and then promptly slept at 3:30. Bumangon kami alas sais na! Ano ba yan?!?

So what we do is we go to coffee shops. At least sa coffee shop nakakahiyang matulog, walang tv, may kapeng pampagising. When we get hungry, we order food. We know it's magastos but since our work (especially his) depend on output, we do it. Besides, these serve na rin as our dates. We have meals at different places so we get to explore pa different restaurants.

Like now, it's 1:30 a.m. and we are still here at Seattle's Best. I am finished with my work but Jojie still isn't so I am blogging. Haaay! Mukhang marathon posting na naman ito.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home