Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Transformers

Since I'm not like Pazette, I don't I'll be able to do justice to do the movie if I write about it so I'lll just say this...

ANG GANDA, GANDA, GANDA, GANDA, GANDA, GANDA, GANDA, GANDA, GANDA, GANDA, GANDA, GANDA, GANDA, GANDA, GANDA NG TRANSFORMERS!!!

For someone who was not a fan and who was not able to watch a single epidose of the cartoon series, I really enjoyed watching the movie. The effects were unbelievable! Although there were many too-close shots (a usual criticism of Michael Bay films, I learned), it was one of the best sci-fi films I've seen. Jojie, who is a super fan, was so happy with the film, too. He kept on saying "Ang ganda-ganda!" during the movie. Watch it!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger lengirl said...

pareho tayo! never got to follow the series as a kid, pero sobrang nagandahan sa movie!

Wednesday, July 04, 2007 4:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ang ganda nga ng transformers! medyo nasundan ko yung series dati pero iba pa rin yung movie! :) PJ & I watched it right after getting back from our honeymoon. haha!

Monday, July 09, 2007 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Candy :) said...

wahhh.. inggit ako. still havent watched the movie. :( ill watch it this weekend. after harry potter. hehe

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home