Monday, April 23, 2007

Things that happen only to me...

Last Christmas season, I ordered pearl rosary bracelets to be given to the people I wanted to
thank. With my schedule, however, I wasn't able distribute the bracelets. Sabi ko, pag nakita ko na
lang yung mga tao, dun ko na lang ibibigay.


Last week, I went to Josiah's in Marikina and I saw Tita Jet Versoza, Josiah's first lady. :) She told me that she has something to give me. I told her I also have something for her which I wasn't able to give her yet. The following day, I had to go to Josiah's again and that time, I remembered to
bring the bracelet. Tinanong ko pa sarili ko kung nakakahiya bang ibigay yung bracelet kasi baka
isipin niya masyadong cheap pero inisip ko naman na pearls naman yun so hindi naman siguro
nakakahiya masyado. When I arrived at Josiah's, I immediately went to Tita Jet's office to give her my gift. It was in a little box with a ribbon. I also gave her a belated Christmas card. She accepted the gift and thanked me. She said she also had something for me. I thanked her and went back to my client. A while later, Ms. Lirio, one of Josiah's AEs, came up to me and gave me Tita Jet's gift. It was a white paper bag. I thanked Ms.Lirio and took a peek at the contents of the bag. It had lotion, an army knife, and another box. Natuwa ako kasi gusto ko yung lotion and yung knife (it had a folding spoon and fork!).

When I got home, I opened the box. Inisip ko pa bago ko buksan, ang dami namang gifts sana hindi
nakakahiya yung bracelet. Pag bukas ko nung box, lo and behold, inside was a pearl necklace and two pairs of pearl earrings! Nakakahiya ako!!!! Sabi ni Au, my coordinator/assistant/secretary/training officer, at least wala daw bracelet! Haaaay! Nakakahiyang nakakatawa!!!


:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaje said...

hi clarice!
nakakatuwa naman ang post mo :) i can almost hear you shrieking hehehe.
i hope everything's a-ok with you, sis!

love, tin

Monday, April 23, 2007 3:15:00 PM  
Blogger ann said...

hi clarice! i'm sure it's the thought that counts. pearls pa rin naman yung binigay mo eh. hehe. :)

Sunday, April 29, 2007 10:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home