Saturday, February 25, 2006

Anilao, here we come!

With the wedding season winding down (or baka dahil konti na lang ang kliyente kong naka-book this march... hahaha!), I'm finally getting the rest I badly need. I feel that i wasn't able to properly rest since October when Jojie was hospitalized. I've been asking Jojie for a weekend away since December but our schedules just can't fit a three-day vacation. So I waited and I waited and I waited until it finally arrived! We're both free from March 3 to 5. Yey! So the next step was just to decide where we're going... Hahaha!

At first, we wanted Villa Escudero. But then not-so-good reviews from my mom and Jojie's dad made us change our minds. With Cebu Pacific's promo, pareho halos ang gagastusin namin sa Villa Escudero and Boracay so we decided to go to Bora instead! I spent one whole day jut researching on the flights but then I had to give up kasi no available flights na with the dates that we wanted. :(

Our next choice was Bohol. But same with Boracay, no flights na rin. :(

By then, I just wanted to go anywhere kahit na malapit lang so I told Jojie Baguio na lang. He didn't like it kasi kakapunta lang daw namin several months ago. He wanted Tagaytay. Ayoko nga! Feeling ko kasi wala namang pwedeng gawin dun. Jojie then said na gusto niya pala may dagat then he suggested Anilao. Since I also love the beach (remember my beach-themed wedding?), I immediately agreed and started my quest of finding the perfect resort.

My research (read: pagtatanong sa N@Wies) led me to Eagle's Point Resort. I was really excited when I saw their website. Perfect for me yung idyllic beach. So I immediately called them and made reservations for the two of us. Yipeee!

So we're leaving on the 3rd which is next Friday and as early as now, I'm planning the things to bring and the things to buy (hahaha!). I'm really so excited!

:)





2 Comments:

Blogger lengirl said...

you deserve a break clarice! enjoy :) promising nga yung place, sana we get to check it out too in the future. post kwento and pictures ha :)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger abieco said...

halu! at nasaan ang pics?

Monday, March 06, 2006 5:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home