Tuesday, November 16, 2004

bridal gown

i so love my gown! got it na today! ang galing-galing ni mrs. bautista! ganda ng beading, sobrang simple at hindi baduy! jojie loved it, too! my sister, maye, who is so not into weddings but is into clothes, told me that it finally dawned on her that i'm getting married when i modeled my gown for her. ang ganda daw talaga, sobrang simple pero ganda! i also love my shoes! terno pa yung beading ng shoes at nung gown. may rhinestones din! hahaha! as abie will put it, wagi ang P699 na
wedding shoes na binili ko sa SM! hahaha!

1 Comments:

Blogger color_blind said...

Hi. I'm also looking for a very good but affordable "mananahi". I want to splurge on the food more than my wedding dress :) your entries inspire me to stick to our budget :)

May I have Mrs. Bautista's contact number and the one who made the entourage's gowns too? Thanks a lot, I'd really appreciate it!

best wishes!

tintin

http://www.creatingaspace101.blogspot.com
christine_ongpin@yahoo.com

Friday, November 19, 2004 5:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home