Sunday, October 10, 2004

always

Dear Jojie,

I was looking at my Friendster picture (the same one we used for our invitation) when it struck me (again) how much I love you. I love you, Jie. I love you to the depths of my being. I love you so much I can feel the love blossom inside of me whenever I look at you or think of you.

I love you. Just three simple words but these three words embody the universe of emotions that I feel for you.

I love you. We are embarking on a new chapter in our lives. I pray to God that we make it, that we have a successful marriage. But if, God forbid, for some reason we fail, whatever happens, do not forgot that I love you and I will love you forever.

I love you. I look forward to the day when I will bear your children and I can take care of you and our little ones.

I love you. I just can't get tired of saying these words to you.

I love you. I imagine growing old with you and I smile. I am not afraid of growing old as long as we're together. In fact, I am not afraid of anything as long as I know you are with me and I am with you.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.


Always,
Ging

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home