Saturday, June 19, 2004

diana zubiri (part 1)

bernard and i went out to eat last night. we went to oody's tomas morato for dinner and then walked to gloria jean's for coffee afterwards. when he was finished with his coffee and i was almost finished with mine, i noticed that he was not focused on our conversation anymore. instead, he was looking at something behind my back. i was starting to wonder what caught his attention when he excitedly asked me , "ging, si diana zubiri ba yan?" so i looked behind my back and tried to discretely look at our suspect and lo and behold! it was indeed diana zubiri, the sexy star whom bernard really likes!

my boyfriend was so funny to watch! he took out his phone and immediately texted my brother (whereas he and my bro used to bond over playstation games, their past time of late seemed to involve talking about courting girls and fhm magazines). funny thing pa was diana sat in the table beside ours. i suspected that bernard was beside himself with excitement but just tried to maintain a sense of dignity by maintaining a blasé façade in front of me. =)

when diana was already seated, bernard realized that i was directly in between them and i was blocking his view. would you believe he asked me to shift my body, "ging, usod ka naman o!" hahaha! the guy, who, just an hour ago, was professing his undying love for me during dinner, was now bluntly asking me to move so he can continue to stare at fhm's top 2 sexiest woman. hay naku! ang mga lalake nga naman! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home